AusLogics BoostSpeed 188.8.131.52
AusLogics BoostSpeed Review:
BoostSpeed has got now safer, simpler and up to 3 times faster than before. Auslogics is one of the leading software manufacturers that take care of various PC utility services including optimizing processes, killing redundant tasks, saving RAM usage and increasing the overall processing speed of the system. A lot of times RAM is occupied by redundant processes that slows down the computer and even causes frequent crashes.
- It helps to remove junk files from various locations an easy task as it automatically searches all possible locations, which is really tedious and impossible to achieve manually.
- BoostSpeed pin points the various possible reasons that might be causing this decrease in speed and frequent unresponsiveness.
- It defragments your HDD, clears all junk and removes registry settings that are now useless and no longer needed. Every uninstallation leaves behind a bunch of registry settings and other files.
- It also acts on the web browsers by cleaning their browsing history, document history and all sorts of cookies that take up a bunch of space. This slows down the web experience a lot.
There are over 15 useful utility tools to manage and improve the performance of your system. You can choose to manually configure them or just go with the default settings at the click of a button. These are always optimized for the best results. These "one button" convenience includes the following.
- Defragmentation of files an folders.
- Kill unwanted services and free up memory usage.
- Explorer and detect biggest unused memory chunks in your hard disk and try to reallocate them.
- Disable redundant programs from getting into the Startup Manager that slows down the shutdown and startup time of your system.
- Recover deleted files that were removed due to some malware or virus interference.
Their current release is AusLogics BoostSpeed 8 and it comes with some new additions like System Advisor, over 100 improvements and bug fixes in previous modules, seven skins and a powerful boot-time defragmentor. It weighs 13 MB in size and is available for Windows releases since XP till 8.1 including 32 and 64 bit systems. It also supports Windows 10. This is a Microsoft Gold Partner and comes with Norton Safe Installer.
Auslogics BoostSpeed is an award winning piece of program targeted toward various utility functions of Windows. It saves time and effort by automatically taking care of numerous routine maintenance jobs.
AusLogics BoostSpeed Reviews (Add your review!)